Sound Destruction: WHO WANTS ONE?

Thursday, December 08, 2005

WHO WANTS ONE?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

naked couple duvet cover

I don't even know what a duvet cover is used for but this is funny.

btw...on the other side of the cover are their backsides. I don't know that I would want to look under the covers and see a mans backside right next to my crotch area but to each his/her own.

I would probably want to either turn the cover over and have the chick on top of me or switch sides of the bed with my wife.

9 Comments:

Blogger Cooper said...

Thank goodness it’s a duvet. At first I thought it was a masturbating duet.

10:54 PM  
Blogger M. Martin said...

masturbating duet.

i think i am going to write a song called 'masturbating duet'

catchy title.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Just Brian said...

lol brilliant

4:07 AM  
Blogger Sar said...

Ick and kinda creepy! But funny. :)

8:01 AM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

That's hyserical and so is Alice's comment. I wonder if they make a dog bed?

10:13 AM  
Blogger Omnipotent Poobah said...

Strider,

You seem to have given this whole "which way does the duvet cover face" thing a lot of thought.

Are you a professional duvet shopper?

11:41 AM  
Blogger MG said...

Duvets rock. I have one on my bed. During the winter I put a down-filled comforter inside it for extra warmth, and in the summer it's light enough to keep on the bed.

That duvet, however, is too weird. I suspect anyone who purchases one of having too much money on their hands. Please contact me immediately so I can see you stupid crap, too.

12:25 PM  
Blogger GABRIEL C. ZOLMAN said...

I'd sleep under the woman. Waking up with my genitals pressed against the image of her backside seems like it would be a good time...

)+(

9:31 PM  
Blogger Lila said...

That's pretty funny. I wonder if they make a lesbian version...

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter