Sound Destruction: WELL MET

Saturday, November 12, 2005

WELL MET



Condi Rice presents Mr. Met, the latest in a long line of FEMA directors. An obvious choice due to the disastrous state of the Mets of late.

Hubby's Met-loving-republican-brother and my SIL are in for a visit. Mind you we're a Yankee and democrat household! To avoid any altercations, we will likely be watching a lot of VH1 Classics because that's something we all enjoy. And, well, my SIL and I would much rather spend our time out shopping than making trips to the hospital!

Got another caption? Or some survival tips? Leave a comment.

And while you're at it, please join me in wishing my favorite blog dog and our blogger buddy, Doug, a happy birthday!

5 Comments:

Blogger Doug The Una said...

That's a great caption, I can't improve it. Thanks for the birthday wish. Mr. Met is the best we're gonna do for FEMA, I think. At least when the wind's blowing to right field he won't be out in left.

3:02 PM  
Blogger GABRIEL C. ZOLMAN said...

Is he there to take all of the hardball questions for the President?

)+(

8:07 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Doug - right field/left field...tee hee! And I think Anon was really saying happy birthday.

Gabriel - Ba dump bump. Nice. Hey, btw, it's Doug's birthday, pass it on.

10:44 PM  
Blogger TLP said...

Looks like a Supreme to me.

11:48 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Thanks, TLP & Actonbell. :)

Oh, and for what it's worth, I did have a very enjoyable visit with my BIL & SIL.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter