Sound Destruction: PASS SOME TIME...

Thursday, November 10, 2005

PASS SOME TIME...

playing the anti-bush game.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(in this shot we see mr T vs the toxic cheney robeast)

how awesome is it that you fight as the hulk, mr T and he-man (over weight of course) against the likes of voltron, darth rumsfeld and george w bush.

enjoy.

there is a whole bunch of characters so if you don't feel like playing the whole game you can go here and see many of the heros and villains who show up in the game.

try to figure out who they all are.

I like this one. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
and have a fondness from my childhood for this one. Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 Comments:

Blogger Doug The Una said...

Micronauts! Yeeeeeah, boyeee!

8:25 AM  
Blogger TLP said...

Wow! I'm glad that SAR referred back to this. It takes a long time to do it all. Well, I guess I didn't do it all. There's a lot there. But I did go through all the first part, and then went on into the educational parts. Worth the trip!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter