Sound Destruction

Thursday, October 06, 2005



I'm always pleasantly surprised to see people from across the US checking out our little blog here, but I'm honestly blown away when I see folks from across the globe checking in from the likes of Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, Slovenia, Switzerland, Singapore, France, The Netherlands and Malaysia...just to name a few. I have to give a nod of appreciatation and say you people (and of course those across the US as well) seriously rock! Please leave a comment and say hello. Our growing group of folks who regularly comment here are quite entertaining and won't bite. And, contrary to what you might believe, neither will I.

Which leads me to this picture that our blog friend Ev made and encouraged me to post. I'm not sure it's an accurate depiction of me though. I mean afterall, I do talk about tv sometimes. What do you all think?

14 Comments:

Blogger dddragon said...

Looks like Ev watches a bit of the Cartoon Network - that graphic has a familiar look to it!

I watch too much tv, too. Usually what no one else is watching, btw.

11:38 AM  
Blogger TLP said...

It doesn't look that much like you. Where are the shoes? With shoes, yes, it would be perfect.

12:53 PM  
Blogger Mike V. said...

Is that 'S' for Sar, or 'S' for SUPER Sar??
That's what we want to know, Dorothy.. :)

3:15 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Dddragon - I can think of a few pez's who watch what you do. :)

TLP - You're right! I am nothing without my shoes.

Mike - Good question. Hadn't thought of that.

Ev - What of my shoes?! What does the S stand for? And who is Bizzaro Sar?

3:47 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Hahaha. Sar, I don't know that that picture reminds of you at all. Except for the 50 ft. tall part.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Ev - so I guess that means we can expect more of these.

Doug - It's the stilettos. They make me appear taller.

5:50 PM  
Blogger M. Martin said...

it looks like her...just her teeth are a little bigger ;)

7:50 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Gee, thanks Strider. I think.

Drogidy - Such flattery all the way from Australia! I do hope you'll stick around. I'll be by to check out your site too.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Drogidy - Happy to hear you found my toilet post funny. And your post was as well. Thanks again for the nod, that was very cool. :)

Hey, TLM, did you see Drogidy nodded to you in the same post?

9:51 AM  
Blogger tlm said...

Ah, yes I did... Very nice post over there! Lots of good blogs which I read regularly were mentioned.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Sar's taller in real life.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Sar said...

TLM - I am going to have to check them out too. And I have a feeling I'll be hearing from you over my comment at Drogidy's today.

Chris - Seems pretty sad that to you a 5'4 woman is taller in real life. I'm just sayin!

1:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks exactly like you (on a good day)!

2:25 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Bulldog - Actually, I can see that looking like me when I recently delt with that woman whose son was bullying & punched my daughter on the bus.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter