Sound Destruction: 5 THINGS

Sunday, October 09, 2005

5 THINGS

If you read the comments from the previous post, you saw that our friend JJ tagged me. So, not wanting to let down the the little mohwak that could, here we go.

Five things I plan to do before I die:

Jeesh, this sounds ominous. I'm only 35. Should I be thinking about the long-term plan now? And how do you plan that far in advance? And what if I accomplish said plan, would that then signal I'm all set, ready to pack my bags, & check out? So how about 5 of the many things I'd LIKE to do before I die.

1. Learn to speak French & do so in France
2. Visit the Louvre
3. Travel and experience Europe (yes, even beyond France)
4. Ditch the mommy mobile for a regular car
5. Finish this damn list!

Five things I can do:

Do you know how hard it is to answer this? Really, out of all the stupid and maybe not so stupid things I can do, I have to select 5. I have no idea. So here's the first 5 that come to mind.

1. Dream vividly in color
2. Evoke a smile
3. Whistle loudly with my fingers
4. Fold my arms either in front or behind my back
5. Cross all of my fingers at the same time

Five Things I can'’t do:

Well this is a little easier, but again just 5. I assure you, I'm quite incapable of much more.

1. Whatever I want, whenever I want
2. Respect and trust George Bush & his administration of croonies
3. Hold a grudge
4. Drive a stick shift
5. Pee standing up

Five Things that attract me to the opposite sex:

With my fantasy crushes - bingo!

1. Intelligence
2. Clever wittiness
3. Sense of humor
4. Physical strength
5. Sexy bedroom eyes

Five Things that I say a lot:

This list could be easily be completely comprised of my usual rants against Bush; primarily like "can anyone really be that ignorant". It could also just as easily be comprised of the mundane statements I regularly make to the girls like "cereal or waffles?". But that's nothing new or interesting. So here are 5 things, equally uninteresting though maybe new to you, that I say on a regular basis.

1. Why not?!
2. Are you kidding me?!
3. Fantastic!
4. Mm-bye.
5. Ooh, a new comment.

********************************

Now I think I'm supposed to give a link back list, and since it's supposed to include ours, no problem there (I'm just as shameless, JJ). And name 5 new people to play. Hmph. Well, I could choose 5 people that I'd specifically like to learn more about. Or I could pick 5 people so as to purposely get under their skin because I know they don't dig these things. But how to whittle each option down to just 5...*sigh*...what's a girlie girl to do?

Simple. I'll just leave it open to everyone. You want to play - go for it! And if you do, make sure you let me know so I can check it out.
  1. Third World County
  2. The English Guy
  3. Diane’s Stuff
  4. The Churning
  5. Sound Destruction

13 Comments:

Blogger Agent 31 said...

Note to self:
"Work on sexy bedroom eyes, then attempt to set up meeting with Sar."

9:39 AM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Funny Maine, I'm looking for the girl who likes:
1. Chubby
2. Balding
3. Hoarse
4. Horse
5. Persistant.

Sar it sounds like two weeks in a rented Peugeot with a Berlitz tape and you can start a new list.

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually there's a number of companies out there that produce products which allow a woman to pee standing up (well, actually the only women thet can't pee standing up are one's who don't have the use of their legs. Any other can if they don't mind the dribble down your leg factor.

The brother

10:41 AM  
Blogger GABRIEL C. ZOLMAN said...

"Five things that attract me..."

What about hairy, furry guys?


)+(

2:48 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Ah, my dear Maine. Sexy bedroom eyes are not a learned trait.

Doug - on initial read, I thought you took up the call to play along and were listing your 5 attractions. Not that I'd judge you for being attracted to a horse loving, vocally stinted, follicly-challenged, woman of potential gerth. And no foreign rental & do-it-yourself tape can replace or replicate my passion for France.

Bro - So let me get this straight. These companies produce a product that purports to allow women the ability to pee standing up, yet there's still leg dribble? And I'd want to use this why?

3:36 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

(Gabriel & Nedhead - you snuck by me!)

Gabriel - Chewbacca's alright, but I prefer men over wookiees.

Nedhead - Um, you're a girl? Had me fooled.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"the little mohwak that could"

Ugh... Makes me seem like such a pussy (which I totally am).

5:18 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Nedhead - now there's a comment I'd expect to see on your list of things you say a lot because you do.

JJ - And here I thought I was going easy on you compared to Ev's reaction to being tagged. :)

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dear sister,

You seem to have misunderstood me, the products are a plastic or paper device that you... err.. well you stick the thing over your... ummmm... basically it's a spigot that you stick up there, and there shouldn't be a dribble... just got here and have a look:

http://www.thesneeze.com/mt-archives/000367.php

Ahhh, comedy gold.

The reference to the dribble down your leg is in reference to the idea that technically peeing standing up has nothing to do with actually hitting the toilet. Hell, I could take a crap standing up. It would be messy, I wouldn't reccomend it but I could do it.

On an even odder note, I have female friends that have learned to direct their pee stream into a urinal without a device. It takes some training, but it is possible. It does take a quick wipe at the end with some toilet paper, but I am to understand that that is a normal occurance with the femenine sex.

This has gotten odder than I expected.

Odder quite fast really,

The Brother

10:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On a side note, the last brand looks quite a bit like the cold syrup measuring spoon I remember from my youth.

Odd,
The brother

11:00 AM  
Blogger tlm said...

The ability to pee while standing up isn't as great as you may think, sar.

4:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Tim,
In the middle of the night a tree sounds a whole lot better than walking 1200 yards, in the dark, to a half moon hut in bear and cougar infested country. Ah the wild creatures in New Mexico.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Bro - Blech! No thank you. I'll stick to my well-wiped toilet seat or hold it in until I can find one.

TLM - I never thought it was all that great. Just something I can't do.

M'bear - You see, this is why I prefer the luxury of hotels to roughing it outdoors.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter