Sound Destruction: FOLLOW SAR IF YOU DARE

Thursday, September 29, 2005

FOLLOW SAR IF YOU DARE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Today I'm blogsitting over at The-Amen-Corner. Like so many we've read about and seen in the news, our friend Gabriel has been temporarily displaced by the recent hurricanes. So I'm one of several bloggers coming to his aid and guest posting in an effort to help keep at least his blog home afloat.

Gabriel, known best around here as the guy who unabashedly speaks his mind and occassionally prods me to post pictures of myself, the most recent requesting being my ankle. His site is equally raunchy and nasty. But don't be fooled. Behind the titalating salactiousness is one gifted professional writer. Gabriel can spin anaologies, similies, and double entendres like it's nobody's business, and all in the context of stories that will draw you in and leave at least this reader begging for more.

Heed the warning and if you still feel compelled, surf on over.

But first be sure to check out Strider's new post below!

8 Comments:

Blogger TLP said...

Yep, saw you over there today. Good job.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Who are you kidding, Sar? Gabriel was temporarily displaced long before Katrina. I thought your post was great. Been hearing Tom Bodett evry since.

11:45 AM  
Blogger GABRIEL C. ZOLMAN said...

I predict my comments box overflowing like the second coming of Libertarian Girl. Does anyone remember that (non)scandal?

)+(

1:33 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

That's one sexy ankle.

What? It is.

2:09 PM  
Blogger tlm said...

Did Strider pay you to pimp his posting?

4:40 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

TLP - Thanks again, TLP. :)

Doug - This is true. Gabriel is displaced, misplaced, but can never be replaced.

Gabriel - Thanks again for the opportunity. It was liberating for me. I hope it was good for you too. ;)

Chris - Why thank you. I *blush* because it really is a picture of my own ankle.

TLM - HA! That's funny. No. Just my trying to be courteous. He posted first this morning, and it deserved attention.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Ev - Ah ha...I see, said the blind man.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Sar said...

Nedhead - No, see, "my oh my" is what you're supposed to say after you read the post at Gabriel's. ;)

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter