Sound Destruction: SAY IT AIN'T SO

Thursday, August 18, 2005

SAY IT AIN'T SO



Remember the news about Christopher Walkin running for prez in '08? Well, I'm sad to report it's just a hoax. What a shame. I mean, think about it, Captain Koons addressing congress! And imagine how he'd handle a pocket veto knowing he said this:

"The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He'd be damned if any of the slopes were gonna get their greasy yellow hands on his boy's birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you." - Captain Koons, Pulp Fiction

Not to worry though, I think Ev has a little something brewing. Stay tuned.

(thanks for the heads up, Gabriel!)

11 Comments:

Blogger Doug The Una said...

Can someone explain "more cowbell" to me?

12:05 PM  
Blogger Agent 31 said...

My wife told me she would divorce me if I voted for Walken.

So, basically, I was this close to getting a divorce.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Doug - Go Here For "More Cowbell" Explanation

Maine - So that's why he pulled out of the race! Better tell Ev!

6:29 PM  
Blogger Chris Woods said...

I'm deeply saddened. I do hope, however, that Mr. Walken does intend to help solve the problem of divisive politics in America (the kind that inhibit positive discourse) by maintaing his pledge to bring More Cowbell to Americans via more Saturday Night Live guest appearances.

7:58 PM  
Blogger GABRIEL C. ZOLMAN said...

It's a shame that Rutger Hauer wasn't born on US soil...

And alas, poor Klaus Kinski is no longer with us.

Maybe William H. Macy will give it a shot...

Macy/Waits '08--the Grizzled Party!

)+(

8:14 PM  
Blogger M. Martin said...

PULP FICTION FUCKING RULES!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Ah! Thank you, Sar. Is that why I keep seeing animations of Will Ferrell with cowbells?

I was never cool. Always meant to be.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Maine - Where has your site gone??? Is this the big change? Please, tell me your quest for unlimited bacon hasn't ended!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Agent 31 said...

My site just sputters out from time to time because Wordpress is a vampire. The big change is going to be my redoing the whole thing and replacing Wordpress with Expression Engine. Hopefully seamlessly.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Chris Woods said...

I've never had a problem with WordPress, Maine (granted I've only been using it for about a month). What has it done that's bad to your site?

7:18 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

CW - not to speak for Maine, but several times when I tried his site last night it just wasn't there. Gone. And that's no good!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter