Sound Destruction: DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS

Friday, August 26, 2005

DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS



Intelligent Design? Apparently not in London.

Caged and barely clothed within a rocky enclosure, eight British men and women monkeyed around Friday for an amused, bemused crowd behind a sign reading "Warning: Humans in their Natural Environment."

London Zoo spokeswoman Polly Wills said..."Seeing people in a different environment, among other animals ... teaches members of the public that the human is just another primate," Wills said. It also, she conceded, lets them "have a gawk at people."


7 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

Those things are so nasty. I can't imagine why people keep them as pets.

3:59 PM  
Blogger araider said...

I actually see those nasty creatures at every big city I go to

11:08 PM  
Blogger Doug said...

Araider, you mean like in a zoo, right? They can't just let English people run loose.

1:04 AM  
Blogger araider said...

if chicago or new york city is considered a zoo(to most people) then yes. But you're right English people should not run wild, you never know who they might bite with those gruesome brown teeth.
If anyone sees an English creature run wild please call the local authority and have them sedated!

1:29 AM  
Blogger Sar said...

I'm surprised, I was expecting comments about the women groping, er, grooming each other while being hardly dressed.

I have to agree with the teeth in the case of Hugh Grant. Personally, I think he looks like a tard with his weirdly crooked eyes, but when he opens his mouth and exposes that mangled mess of teeth, ewww, yuck!

12:31 PM  
Blogger araider said...

that's not hardly dressed at all. In fact that is overdressed.
If they were groping each other in a tiny string bikini, beleive you me I would have said something like I wish I could be an English araider sammich

4:26 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I would do it! I wonder how much they're making....

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter