Sound Destruction: HEY HORN!

Monday, July 25, 2005

HEY HORN!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

my wife saw this short infomercial and showed it to me and I laughed my ass off so I had to go find it and post it for all of you.

my favorite part is....NICE BOOTY...and...SHALOM

this thing is freeking 59.99! who the hell is buying it?

I also like the page here that has the "simulator" so you can see what the horn sounds like to say different things.

apparently saying "hola", "hey there good looking can I take you to dinner" and "hey there's a party tonight, you should come, bring a friend" are all the same sound.

now that's a pretty universal horn!

let me know what you will use it for to say to people.

who deserves a honk or two?

6 Comments:

Blogger Doug The Una said...

The commercial is worth 49.99

8:32 PM  
Blogger GABRIEL C. ZOLMAN said...

I use it to say, "Excuse me, but would you mind sparing a cup of methamphetamine, my good man?" and "I'm screwing your wife, reverend!"

It's good to know that other people can hear the difference.

)+(

8:54 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Mine would say "Hey you with the Bush Chenney bumper sticker, get a clue and move it along!".

10:24 PM  
Blogger SheaNC said...

Okay, they've invented the "Hey Horn". Wait'll they get a load of the "Shea Horn": A folded horn cabinet, an eight-string bass, and a callous disregard for the neighbors. Not practical for little cars, but makes an impression. Instead of "nice booty", it says, "ow, my ears".

11:21 PM  
Blogger M. Martin said...

shea...that was funny.

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not a real freaking horn, if you watch the ad on tv it's an add for the Mini Coup.

Your brother

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter