Sound Destruction: WELCOME & THANKS!

Sunday, June 26, 2005

WELCOME & THANKS!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'd just like to take a minute to thank all of you for visiting Sound Destruction. Many of you have been regulars for awhile now (you know who you are), and to you we are most appreciative. But for others, this may be your first visit here. So to you, a special welcome, especially those who've surfed over from blog explosion, blog exchange & blog clicker.

Enjoy your visit, leave a comment or two, and do come back - often!

4 Comments:

Blogger Doug The Una said...

That's a nice welcome mat to put out, and a nice sentiment. Thanks for writing a blog worth reading, to you and your husband/brother.

1:00 AM  
Blogger Chris Woods said...

Aww....it's like a blogger door mat. So welcoming. Thanks for publishing great stuff.

1:36 AM  
Blogger GABRIEL C. ZOLMAN said...

I'll try to stop in more often.

This is review week at Metal-Rules.com, so I'm up to my armpits in CD's to listen to right now...

)+(

2:43 AM  
Blogger Sar said...

Doug & CW - my thanks to you too. Your regular comments (and zings, ah hem, Doug) make this a lot of fun.

Gabe - I'll leave the light on. Metal mania rules.

EV - Sorry to hear that, Starvin Marvin. ZING right back at ya, baby. (BTW, have you a picture for me?) ;)

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter