Sound Destruction: THINKING WITH THE WRONG HEAD

Friday, June 24, 2005

THINKING WITH THE WRONG HEAD

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

According to CNN, Vice President Dick Cheney is defending his recent comment that Iraq's insurgency is in its "last throes." Cheney told CNN that progress is being made in setting up a new Iraqi government. "We will succeed in Iraq, just like we did in Afghanistan," Cheney said.

That's right...we were so successful in Afghanistan because we caught Bin Laden! And we'll be equally successful in Iraq because, we've spent years destroying it at the expense of so many lives and livelihoods.

Your really are a Dick, Mr. Cheney.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Woods said...

Dick Cheney needs to have another heart attack and die.

Seriously, his comments, along with Rove's, keep getting more and more atrocious.

2006 needs to be a banner year for Dems.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

I know, I know, I know this is a serious post, but I nearly lost it when I saw the picture, Sar. Or should I say, Larry

12:23 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Nedhead - that is arguably your best comment to date. And on a Friday afternoon no less. Kuddos my friend!

Chris - I can only hope the combined intelligence of the GOP kicks in and they choose to distance themselves from the recent (and sadly ongoing) moronic & assinine statements of Cheney & Rove.

Doug - Never apologize for being amused or entertained by a post here - that's our goal! (Oh, I get it! *smacks forhead* Larry Summers as in anti-environment, anti-woman...it's the IRONY behind it, right?!)

3:33 PM  
Blogger Pat Kirby said...

Hee. Dick's all with the irony.

Success in Afghanistan. Snerk

8:05 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Pat - I poked around a bit at your site and a few laughs (especially your post on Amish Val Kilmer). Thanks again for stopping by & hope you'll be back again.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter