Sound Destruction: JUST IN CASE

Thursday, June 02, 2005

JUST IN CASE

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am posting this just in case any of you out there see a UFO and don't know where to go or who to report it to.

here is the link for the 'national UFO reporting center'

as stated on their site they are:

"The web's most comprehensive and up to date UFO information source Provided by America's foremost UFO Reporting Agency In continuous operation since 1974."
please report any UFO activity to them but first post it here so I can evaluate the sighting.

I want the scoop.

I want to be the blog that breaks the 'aliens are real' story.

anyone out there have any stories for me?

please be truthful. (or don't...i don't care)

5 Comments:

Blogger Sar said...

Oh how I miss the X-Files and Fox Mulder....

4:37 PM  
Blogger M. Martin said...

yeah...I was a passive fan...loved it though...

I watched the ones that didn't have the ongoing plot.

one day I will watch the dvd's all the way through and be bummed that I don't have anyone to chat with who had just seen the episodes the first time.

kind of like i am doing with lost as of last night.

6:41 PM  
Blogger M. Martin said...

lost meaning the tv show 'lost'.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Jack Burden said...

Crap - I just came across a blog the other day (Monky News? Something like that) that had a clip from a local TV station in Las Vegas/somewhere in Nevada where a reporter had done a story on a guy who believed he could summon UFO's through prayer.

Moving, colored spheres did appear in the sky after the guy prayed, but I'm leaning towards bullshit on this one; anyway, I'll try to find it for ya.

2:00 PM  
Blogger M. Martin said...

i think i got it

see it here...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/ufoguy.html

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter