Sound Destruction: HE'S ALIVE!

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

HE'S ALIVE!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Religiously following his tv scoop, hubby found the answer to the burning question we've all be asking on Ask Ausiello - TvGuideOnline.

Question: What happened to Behrooz on 24? They never told us! - Tom

Ausiello: He's alive, sweet Jesus, he's alive! Turns out a scene where Jack learns what happened to the little teen terrorist who couldn't got cut from the finale. For the scoop on that MIA sequence, and other burning cliff-hanger mysteries, be sure to pick up the June 12 issue of TV Guide magazine (on sale June 9).

3 Comments:

Blogger Sar said...

Wow, I have to say, I thought this one would really get the comments flowing. Am the only who wondered about the fate of poor little Behrooz?

11:47 AM  
Blogger Jet said...

I'm so glad to find this out. I wondered... Well, actually I assumed he'd joined the dead pool, but that's welcome news. I'm already suffering from lack of Jack. SIGH!

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU'RE NOT ALONE. WE WONDERED WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO BERHOOZ!!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter