Sound Destruction: GOD STRIKES AGAIN

Friday, June 24, 2005

GOD STRIKES AGAIN

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

this fellow must have pissed god off pretty bad.
for gods sakes (pardon the pun) he was holding a cross when the lightning hit him!


LJUBLJANA (Reuters) - A man died after lightning struck a metal cross he was holding during a funeral in a village near Ljubljana, the Slovenian news agency STA reported Thursday. It said the 62-year-old man died in hospital Wednesday evening, several hours after the incident in the village of Brezovica. Another person at the funeral was slightly injured.

...and what a bummer for the dead fellow.
talk about stealing his thunder. (again pardon the pun).
I mean to die at someone else's funeral. that's just downright rude!
let the guy have a moments peace! (well then again I guess he has all the time in the world.)

when i hear about things like this i am sure that god must have a sense of humor.

9 Comments:

Blogger GABRIEL C. ZOLMAN said...

I'm positive God has a sense of humor.

Look at the platypus!

Besides, even within the Judeo-Christian mythos, stern Yahweh is also aglow with wit. Think about this: He gave Adam a sexual member that resembles a serpent. When Adam pisses Him off, what does He give Eve a species-wide aversion to? Snakes.

It all makes sense now...

)+(

10:55 PM  
Blogger Mickey said...

comedy genius! ;-)

11:05 PM  
Blogger Chris Woods said...

How. . .ironic. lol

12:05 AM  
Blogger David Schantz said...

I wonder about people that go out and hold up a piece of metal during a thunder storm and I see it quite often at a golf course not far from here. There are some people that tell me I'm proof God has a sense of humor.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic

3:45 PM  
Blogger David Schantz said...

I keep forgetting to tell you thank you for posting the Twain photo and info. I'm in Missouri.

God Bless America, God Save The Republic

3:50 PM  
Blogger carrie said...

cool mark twain quotes.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That isn't funny. Perhaps it means there is no god. for me, that makes a lot more sense.

8:53 PM  
Blogger tlm said...

I think God likes to keep things on the down low. He obviously doesn't like it when people get all extravagant by flaunting his symbols, like crosses.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

I suppose some would say "God works in mysterious ways". Gee, if I didn't know any better, I'd say it kind of sounds kind of like the makings of an intriguing novel, eh hem, wink wink. But hey, maybe God is actually Dan Brown or Tom Clancy!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter