Sound Destruction: BALLS!

Monday, June 27, 2005

BALLS!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I hope I have a tenth of the balls this guy has at age 73.

Grandfather kills leopard with his hands
Wed Jun 22,11:42 AM ET
NAIROBI (Reuters) - A 73-year-old Kenyan grandfather reached intothe mouth of an attacking leopard and tore out its tongue to kill it,authorities said Wednesday. Peasant farmer Daniel M'Mburugu (I took the liberty of making his name bold because he deserves it!) was tending to his potato and bean crops in a rural area near Mount Kenya when the leopard charged out of the long grass and leapt on him. M'Mburugu had a machete in one hand but dropped that to thrust his fist down the leopard's mouth. He gradually managed to pull out the animal's tongue, leaving it in its death-throes.

I mean shit!!!... he freeking dropped the machete and rammed his fist down its throat!

plus he didn't just chase it away or something...he killed it! damn!!!

73 YEARS OLD!

that is the toughest thing I have EVER heard. if you have heard of anything tougher let me know.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The closest thing that I can think of was Captain Sigurdur Petursson. He was the skipper of a trawler that drug a 660 lbs. shark ashore by its tail and killed it with a knife when he saw it going towards his men in the water. He used a knife though, and was in his forties, so I think pulling the tongue out of a large cat ranks quite a bit higher.

-Your paranoid brother who doesn't like posting his information on the net. Really. It's me. I bleached my hair two years ago the second to last last time I visited.

9:45 PM  
Blogger PATCAM 2009 said...

Shows ya how much Siegfreid & Roy know about cat training, huh?

That's a bad dude.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Greetings, Paranoid Bro! :)

You're so manly, Nedhead.

And you'd know first hand, right Ev?

PatCam - yeah, until one freak accident changes everything.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

OMG, I am so honored - Ev drew a picture for little ole me!

BTW, all, Ev is one of my new humerously warped buddies that I met through my buddy JJ's site, The Churning (see blogroll). Ev, JJ, and Maine (QWMaine on blogroll) also have a great site QuietWater (again see blogroll). Between these sites, Ev is constantly churning his creative juices and spitting out wild cartoons.

Back to my picture from Ev. Ev - my interpretation is "Sar rules and men fall down before me". Anyone care to dispute that?

4:14 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

...or agree?

4:49 PM  
Blogger M. Martin said...

it looks like you kill men. they have the crosses for eyes.

watch out guys...

she's deadly!

as motley crue once said...

"SHE'S GOT THE LOOKS THAT KILL! SHE'S GOT THE LOOKS THAT KILL!"

7:46 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

My intperetation is "Sar reads Camus"

Oh and men fall down before her (kneeling)

11:52 PM  
Blogger GABRIEL C. ZOLMAN said...

Does Maddox at "Best Site..." know about this guy?

)+(

6:15 AM  
Blogger M. Martin said...

i dunno. he would probibly find a reason he's not so tough...and i would say...

"you know...he's kinda right!"

but untill he does i will stick to this guy being the toughest guy ever.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Sar said...

Strider likened me to a Motley Crue babe - cool!

Ev - Nah, it can't possibly be SARS because Sar is short for my name, Sarah, and since "Sar" should be pronounced as rhyming with "chair", I say that negates the link to sars. Okay, weak argument, but I like the part about me being deadly! I'll look forward to future pix from you!

Theatre of the absurd, very nice Doug.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Sar said...

Aw, thanks Nedhead. I think.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter