Sound Destruction: Rain, Rain, Go Away....

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Rain, Rain, Go Away....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Today's Wednesday - happy hump day!

I have the little one with me. I was really hoping I could push her in the stroller for a nice long walk this afternoon, but since it's raining, I think we'll make some blueberry muffins. This is good because I'll have them for tomorrow morning since it's my turn to host the ladies after the bus for our monthly scrapbooking breakfast. Yeah, we're not like those professional scrapbookers (eh hem, Mrs. Nedhead!), but to their credit some actually will do a page. But mostly we just like to get together to socialize so we use the scrapbooking as an excuse. Especially me - I'm so creatively challenged!

Off to therapy we go...

8 Comments:

Blogger SheaNC said...

Hmm, another "small world" moment, it seems. My wife's artwork is kind of similar to scrapbooking. She uses a lot of the same materials, anyway. You can see what she is into at www.artbella.blogspot.com

12:46 AM  
Blogger Sar said...

Shea - you wife is really talented! What I'd give for one ounce of her talent...sigh.

2:35 PM  
Blogger SheaNC said...

Thanks. Now, you want to know a secret? Check out who the blogger "RO" is in the comments of this entry: http://artbella.blogspot.com/2005/05/eggshell-queen-this-was-my-first.html

11:34 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

I had a hunch when you said RO and, it was! NFW - that's super cool. Do they know each other? If not, how did she come across Tamara's blog? Email me if you prefer.

8:05 AM  
Blogger SheaNC said...

They don't know each other. My wife left a comment on Rosie's blog, and was surprised to discover that Rosie commented back (she does artsy collage stuff too, and had a website that displayed it). Pretty cool! Just goes to show you, a comment in a blog can have some interesting results!

9:43 AM  
Blogger M. Martin said...

scrapbooking sucks

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that wasn't nice, strider. Give the poor ladies a break!!

5:39 PM  
Blogger M. Martin said...

sorry bulldog.

i just got over the cutting up construction paper by 2nd grade ;)

hey, if arts and crafts are where its at for you...more power to ya...but there has to be something more 'constructive' to do with your time.

(that was silly. sorry. it is late though...)

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter