Sound Destruction: LOOK...UP IN THE SKY - IT'S ME!

Thursday, May 26, 2005

LOOK...UP IN THE SKY - IT'S ME!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

...or it will be later this afternoon. Hubby, the girls and I will be flying out to spend Memorial Weekend with family and friends. I'm looking forward to spending time with my brother (our very own Strider) and his family, and with Moxie & Kid Bastard, along with everyone else (including you Dad!). In case I don't get to post while I'm away, I wish everyone a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend. And do remember those who have served us and continue to do so.

4 Comments:

Blogger MG said...

Can't wait to see you! Get ready to stuff yourself stupid at the Melting Pot!

3:19 PM  
Blogger M. Martin said...

what's a melting pot?

fondue?

just wondering.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Mox - I am soooo ready! :)

10:30 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Strider - yes, it's a fondue restaurant. And for the record, the food was excellent and a good time was had by all!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter