Sound Destruction: Have you ever written out a nice big post for your blog...

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Have you ever written out a nice big post for your blog...

...and then deleted it because you are a moron?

I have.

like 5 min ago.

it sucks.

don't do it.

the post was interesting...really it was.

it was about the show I went to and I am sure you would have all been riveted.

GOOD REVIEW HERE.

long story short...bloc party and secret machines kick ass. other bands do too. some sucked. if you really want to know who kicked ass aol IM me at 'sounddestruction'

computers can really suck sometimes...then again...it's never the computers fault right? Human error?

maybe I dont rule.

...just typing that made me laugh...

i still rule.

1 Comments:

Blogger M. Martin said...

BWWWWAAAAAH! I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter