Sound Destruction: GEORGE BUSH AKA DARTH VADER

Sunday, May 15, 2005

GEORGE BUSH AKA DARTH VADER



I know I have posted this picture on here before but after hearing some of the dialogue from "STAR WARS: revenge of the sith" I had to repost it with the quotes from the movie and direct quotes from GWB.

anakin, soon to become villain darth vader to obi-wan kenobi "If you're not with me, then you're my enemy."

george bush to world - "Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."

interesting...I guess we know where george lucas stands on gwb.

another interesting quote from the movie...

"this is how liberty dies. with thunderous applause." says padme amidala as the galactic senate cheers dictator-in-waiting palpatine while he announces a crusade against the Jedi.

any other comparisons between vader and bush? (I am sure we can come up with a bunch)

2 Comments:

Blogger M. Martin said...

poo is funny.

I think you are right nedhead. bush and vader have the same speech writer and policy maker.

vader looks cooler though.

I wonder if bush can weald a light saber though.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

The Storm Trooper is Ari Flischer saying "you want me to defend that evil ass?"

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter