Sound Destruction: ANY OTHER NERDS OUT THERE?

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

ANY OTHER NERDS OUT THERE?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

so who else is heading out to the midnight showing of STAR WARS: REVENGE OF THE SITH? I am a super nerd and will be there in my Obi-Wan Kenobi get up wielding my light saber and saying "You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine." to everyone who walks by me wearing black.

for a funny review of the movie go here. spoiler alert

my favorite line from the review is:


"Sam Jackson has the force, but does not drop the f-bomb once in the entire movie. In fact, I was desperately hoping to hear him say, "What in the fuck is you talking about, you little green son of a bitch. You know how you can tell my light saber apart from the rest? It's the one that says bad mutha fucker on it. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That so made me laugh. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I won't be able to look at Mace with a straight face ever again.

"I'm so ronry" is still stuck in my head, thaks to you :)

5:30 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Turbo - you're welcome! ;) I know you'll get me back...someday....when I least expect it, right?

2:19 PM  
Blogger Z said...

You bet your ass I will :)

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be there but I'm not that nerded out by Star Wars..

wish there were more episodes though..

http://www.geekBlue.net

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter