Sound Destruction: IT'S A PISSAH!

Friday, April 22, 2005

IT'S A PISSAH!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've made another blogger buddy, SheaNC, and I really want to encourage you to check out his blog at sheanc.blogspot.com.
There's an unbelievable amount of cool links, and equally cool posts.

SheaNC recently did a politically satirical post over at Pourquoi Pas? (French for "Why Not?") that is an absolute gut-busting hilarious must read. I do recommend, however, that you take a second to visit to the restroom prior to reading his post, or it could get messy.

Enjoy!

3 Comments:

Blogger SheaNC said...

Gosh, I am humbled by your compliments! You're too kind. Really, I am just a plain old human stuck in an absurd universe, trying to make sense of it all (and failing!).

3:42 PM  
Blogger Sar said...

Shea - I speak the truth!

Glad to know our particular universe is not as vast as previously thought.

5:23 PM  
Blogger SheaNC said...

Actually, to me, it looks like those animations at the end of the Men in Black movies.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter