Sound Destruction: Greetings From SAR

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Greetings From SAR

Greetings all. I have signed on at the bequest of Strider to be an occassional contributor for Sound Destruction. As you can read in my profile, I am a hopeless tv addict, a political junkie, and "all girl" to boot. So you can look forward to my posts running the gammet from topics like tv reviews to celebrity gossip.

But rest assured, in true Strider style, many a post will ooze with my complete disdain for GWB & Co and the outright assault they, along with the MSM (main stream media), pose on our collective intellect and well-being.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to have a womans point of view! Especially since Strider doesn't REALLY know everything!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Sar said...

Anonymous -
I'll do my best to offer a bit of estrogen balance and keep Strider in check as well!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter